The Reione Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 123 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:44 am
Poll

Darkrai120 AKA Nick.

2 posters

Go down

Darkrai120 AKA Nick. Empty Darkrai120 AKA Nick.

Post  Darkrai120 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Character
Name: Nick
Age (10-15): 12
Appearance: Black Shirt, Black Pants, Red Belt, Hooded Robe
Background: Wasent much of a trainer till last year. (last year i was 11 years old, im 12 years old now). At age 10 I was with my parents being brough up with the easy life, big mansion, exspensive cars, anything that costed alot i got, i was spoiled, when i turned 11 my parents wanted to take a journey to a new region (the Reione Region) halfway to the new region there was a horrible storm rocking the boat left and right, then a tidal wave came down sweeping me off the boat and out into the sea. I awoke the next morning on the soft sands of a beach seeing many water types swimming out at sea, i looked over next to me seeing a cute pokemon (mudkip), aparently mudkip was taking care of me cause next the the mudkip were a bunch of oran berrys. After that the mudkip was with me most of my time, even when there were pokemon attacking me, the mudkip would attack the pokemon and try to help me out. Time went on as i was looking for my parents but i never found them. We wanderd to a town (Greentop Town) to find nurse joy, and ask her to help me out with the situation i was having. nurse joy noticed the mudkip that was following me then gave me a pokeball so i could always keep the mudkip with me, the mudkip let me catch it without a struggle, but i never put the mudkip in the pokeball anyways he dident like being put in a pokeball and so i kept him on my head or in my shirt to keep warm. After we left the Pokemon center i went to the store and got myself a hooded robe, to hid myself from people that were looking for me, when i was with my parents they never let me have pokemon, and i dident want to have to release the mudkip that saved my life. Though, I had to. And so.....My story begins.......
Trainer Type: Trainer

Pokémon
Name: Mudkip
Nickname: Mudkip (never gave it a nickname)
Type: Water
Species: The Mud Fish Pokemon
Level: 5
EXP: 0//3
Ability: Torrent
MoveSet: Tackle, Growl

Items:
Key Items: Running Shoes x1 Pokétch x1
Medicine: Potion x3
TMs and HMs:
PokéBalls: PokéBall x5
Other Items:

(hope this is a good into to myself)
Darkrai120
Darkrai120
Street Trainer
Street Trainer

Back to top Go down

Darkrai120 AKA Nick. Empty Re: Darkrai120 AKA Nick.

Post  Meap the Alien Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:06 pm

(It's good, but only use Nick, not your forum username~)
Meap the Alien
Meap the Alien
Meaparoni
Meaparoni

Character Profile
Name: Alyssa
Pokémon:

https://reione.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkrai120 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 pm

yea i know i was just pointing out that its my (Darkrai120's) section for the RP
Darkrai120
Darkrai120
Street Trainer
Street Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum