The Reione Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 123 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:44 am
Poll

IDEA

2 posters

Go down

IDEA Empty IDEA

Post  Darkrai120 Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:49 am

ok we have a pokemon store for the RP well what if there can be a pokemon store for the pokemon games? still using forum points we can buy pokemon for each game, even getting pokemon proffessers for each reagion to be the ones to give out the starter pokemon (we can ever have the reione region and get pokes to use as starters for here, if we do i want to pick the 3 pokes and be profeser here i got a good poke choice)

would be nice cause there are some pokes i really need Smile
Darkrai120
Darkrai120
Street Trainer
Street Trainer

Back to top Go down

IDEA Empty Re: IDEA

Post  Meap the Alien Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:53 am

Your post didn't make much sense to me, but from what I worked out you want a place to order a pokemon for the games.

This is NOT possible, as some people do not have wifi. And your professor idea, doesn't make any sense to me.
Meap the Alien
Meap the Alien
Meaparoni
Meaparoni

Character Profile
Name: Alyssa
Pokémon:

https://reione.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkrai120 Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:05 am

Meap the Alien wrote:Your post didn't make much sense to me, but from what I worked out you want a place to order a pokemon for the games.

This is NOT possible, as some people do not have wifi. And your professor idea, doesn't make any sense to me.

ok then ill have to break it down, first for some people who do play the games could use this, i would have to come up with an idea for the PO players, but they do there own thing,

the professer idea would be simple, each prof. in each game u play gives u a starter pokemon to use, the prof. would give u a starter pokemon to use but only 1, since this is the Reione Region u can probally make up starters for this site too
Darkrai120
Darkrai120
Street Trainer
Street Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Meap the Alien Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 am

I still decline the wifi idea, for that is something members do on their own and does not need the involvement of an admin.

As for the professor idea, if this is in-game I have no control over the professors, however if it is RP, then I decline the idea because it is unfair and completely random that a professor just comes and gives a free pokemon. It ruins the joy of catching them yourself.
Meap the Alien
Meap the Alien
Meaparoni
Meaparoni

Character Profile
Name: Alyssa
Pokémon:

https://reione.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content