None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:34 am
Poll

Gereration 5

Go down

Gereration 5

Post  Darkrai120 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Hey everyone, Lots of people know about the 5th generation of pokemon, the starters and the legendary pokemon new to the pokemon world.

Here u can post any info about Geration 5 or post links to show screenshot/movies showing some of the new pokemon in action.

For quick and current info on the 5th Gereration of pokemon go to:
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/

Also make sure to go to the news section of Serebii.net to check up on pokemon episodes, news releasing some info on generation 5 and pokemon events for the people who play the pokemon games.
Darkrai120
Street Trainer
Street Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gereration 5

Post  Kale12321 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Ugh l can't say l'm impressed with 5th gen but its not bad l dont think it will be an EPIC fail but l think it is taking a turn for worse tbh l really dont like teh triple battles seems to much
Kale12321
Amazing Trainer
Amazing Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkrai120 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:10 pm

yea im not a real fan of the triple battles either...for example, lets say ur oppoinent has a ground type and 2 flying types out in battle...and u have no flying types...well if the enemy uses earthquake and knocks out all 3 of ur pokemon u just lost half ur team with one move...seems kind of bad....

but i do like the new battle system, ur pokemon move with the battle....just like pokemon revolution its really nice.....and ive heard that when u go on wifi there is a total city that ur character goes to, to wander around in, and u can talk, battle, and trade with players without having to exchange friend codes...

and they have alot of new pokemon added that i liked...i am a dragon type kind of person...and they added like 6 or so new dragon type pokemon including evolutions of some pokemon that were never able to evolve in the early generation (luvisc for example, the newest news of 2day is on a luvdisc evolution)
Darkrai120
Street Trainer
Street Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meap the Alien on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Wow, Luvdisc evolves?

I say.... I like everything about Gen. 3 except triple battles (my opinion may change) and Gear (if he has a sweet evo, then my opinion will change)
Meap the Alien
Meaparoni
Meaparoni

Character Profile
Name: Alyssa
Pokémon:

View user profile http://reione.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale12321 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 pm

l really hope Spininda evolves if they make some the pokemon that didnt have an evolution get one l will be really happy!!!
Kale12321
Amazing Trainer
Amazing Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkrai120 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:11 pm

yea that would be sweet..i heard some poeple talking about how some legendarys could evolve? not main legendarys but the legendary trios of each game.....i dont think that would be cool, thats just ruining the whole series by letting legendary trio pokemon...i dont think i would ever get used to seeing a raikou evolve into a electric ground type or electric flying type
Darkrai120
Street Trainer
Street Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum