[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:34 am
Poll

Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestion

Post  locodude0001 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 pm

The ability to join a team.

Team: like Team Rocket except trying to STOP the bad guys.

The team has various missions that give rewards when completed. Like a new pokemon or items. Each trainer type has separate missions they do. Missions are typed out and must have a minimum of 500 words. They can range from "Go catch a pokemon" to "Wear a disguise and infilitrate the enemy base", stuff like that. Users can also suggest missions to add. Basic rules like no godmoding is in effect. Depending on what pokemon they fought, the rewards can include EXP for their pokemon. Each pokemon is worth a different amount of EXP for a kill than others, regardless of level. My idea is Baby pokemon are worth a half exp. If the entire mission ends with a half, it's rounded up. Basic stage pokemon are worth 1 point. First evolutions are worth 2, and second evolutions are worth 3.

They cant have stuff like "My growlithe killed the Hoppip (yay exp)", it has to describe the battle.

Also tying in to rewards, this is also a good way to obtain pokemon eggs. Pokemon eggs hatch after all your pokemon have collected a total of 15 exp.

If a mission that has been typed out by a user is horrible, it is a failing mission and they get nothing, but they do get a chance to try again.
locodude0001
Amazing Trainer
Amazing Trainer

Character Profile
Name: Zeke Cedar
Pokémon:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion

Post  Kale12321 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Like: After searching for hours through the tropical rain forest, after running from many wild rattatas l finally found the hoppip that was terrorizing the rain forest population. After a long hard battle my ralts finally landed the Confusion that knock the Hoppip unconscious and after it came to, it understood that terrorizing villages was wrong and that it should go back to teh family that it left years ago...... ect. Like that?

Also can we make a Bio for a Rival/Make someone on the rp our rival?
Kale12321
Amazing Trainer
Amazing Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  locodude0001 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Kale12321 wrote:Like: After searching for hours through the tropical rain forest, after running from many wild rattatas l finally found the hoppip that was terrorizing the rain forest population. After a long hard battle my ralts finally landed the Confusion that knock the Hoppip unconscious and after it came to, it understood that terrorizing villages was wrong and that it should go back to teh family that it left years ago...... ect. Like that?

Also can we make a Bio for a Rival/Make someone on the rp our rival?

Yes, a Hoppip can totally terrorize a rainforest. no, not like that. you fought a long battle, but DESCRIBE the battle. each attack used, dodges, critical hits. it also helps with the 500 word minimum.

I dont know, but to be safe if you want to, put it in your current bio character. at the bottom or something.
locodude0001
Amazing Trainer
Amazing Trainer

Character Profile
Name: Zeke Cedar
Pokémon:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  itachi_64 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 pm

I like this idea.

itachi_64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meap the Alien on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Good idea. It may be implemented and used in the near future.

And on the other note, trust me a.... special rival will appear in your journeys.
Meap the Alien
Meaparoni
Meaparoni

Character Profile
Name: Alyssa
Pokémon:

View user profile http://reione.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down